Licensed Trade Insurance

Lindonwood offers a wide range of packages for Landlords and Public House Companies and Tenants,

Lindonwood first began to expand its portfolio of Licenced Trade clientele in the early 90's identifying the many changes within the the Licenced Trade industry following the Monopolies Commission impact on ownership of Freehold Public Houses by the Breweries. New Public House Groups with Freehold Estates were formed, with trading varying between Managed, Leasehold and Short-Term tenancies.

Lindonwood has since catered for all of their respective Insurance Risks and knows the industry like the back of its hand, understanding the needs and demands of the industry including expansion into warehouses.

Lindonwood also have a Construction Insurance Division which has worked closely with those Public House Groups that have acquired and refurbished in-house, and we offer advice on Contractual Insurance Obligations where outside Principal Contractors are engaged under JCT Contracts.

Lindonwood also have a dedicated Insurance Claims Department which handles claims quickly, efficiently and sympathetically through to a satisfactory conclusion.

Please contact us for further details on 01282 412323, or email to matt@lindonwood.com and outline the details of your requirements.


© 2017 Lindonwood Ltd : Registration No. 2368790 - England : Financial Conduct Authority - Firm No. 308772